Join The Crew
Quaker Marine is currently hiring for 1 role:
Graphic Design intern.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design Intern
Quaker Marine Supply is looking for a driven and creative graphic intern for the summer. This is a part-time paid position, with the opportunity to earn school credit if desired. The candidate should be a current Graphic Design, Illustration, or applied arts major, or recent graduate.
Help codify Quaker Marine's graphic identity, applying a cohesive look to areas across the business including:
- Graphic tees
- Print & catalog design
- Digital and print marketing materials
- Garment tags
- Knowledge of layouts, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Experience with Shopify or comparable web/ecommerce platforms preferred
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects, with a variety of applications
- Receive guidance and feedback from menswear and marketing professionals
- Flexible schedule for students